Friday eye candy


I´m head over heels for this necklace above that I found at a jewelry store here in Sao Paulo
This an unofficial Saturday eye candy for all of my lovely readers who, like me, are committing a sin by blogging on a beautiful Saturday morning.  If by any chance you have absolutely nothing more fun to do and happen to be cyber sauntering during  the weekend then this is for you.  Bom fim de semana!
I´ve been forever infatuated with Brazilian jewelry and this week I got these cool earrings (below) and I love them.
Nothing more relaxing than walking barefoot at the beach. 
Another shot of a home store.  I suspect I´m in big trouble!
Pure Glam!
My coffee standards are way too high.  All I have to say is that I was pretty happy with this one above.
All photos by me via my instagram.  If you would like to follow me via instagra you can click here.
You have read this article beach / friday eye candy / instagram / My weekend / sand / Sao Paulo / weekend with the title Friday eye candy. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/09/friday-eye-candy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Friday eye candy"

Post a Comment