Friday eye candy

I am trilled it's Friday and I get to disconnect and spend quality time with family!  Our little one was staying with his grandparents in Ohio for one entire month!  Now that's a long time!  Finally my hubby went and brought him back home two nights ago.  This weekend is all about catching up with him and playing.  Being a mom is stressful to the core sometimes but it's also relaxing at the same time because it's the only moment and space where I truly can be myself without being afraid of being criticized or rejected.  I hope you get to enjoy your weekend!

Cavalier by Jay Jeffers.
Kelly Wearstler design via Elle Decor
Rest of the images via 1, 3 ,4 , 5 ,6  10
You have read this article friday eye candy / pinterest / weekends with the title Friday eye candy. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/08/friday-eye-candy_10.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Friday eye candy"

Post a Comment