Designers I look up to: Wendy Schwartz

Do you know when you're eating something and you feel you're satisfied but your tongue is telling you that's too good and you have to have a few more bites?  That's how I feel about Wendy Schwatz's work.  It's sooo, sooo gorgeous that I can't stop looking at it and then continue looking at it some more!  Her work has that harmonious balance between edgy and livable.  Altogether, what makes me eat those extra bites!
 Don't we have the same taste?  I have those same alabaster candelabra, remember?
 That's so me, that room up there and the one below too!

A bit of drama in a girl's room does not heart.
All images from Wendy's website.
You have read this article Designers I look up to / edgy design / wendy schwarz with the title Designers I look up to: Wendy Schwartz. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/08/designers-i-look-up-to-wendy-schwartz.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Designers I look up to: Wendy Schwartz"

Post a Comment