Take A Little Time To Enjoy The View




I'm moving in, I mean OUT




I love the idea of moving your furniture outside for a party or a day of R and R with a small group
of people.  Creating outdoor rooms taken to a whole new level with the living room or dining room furniture made mobile.  Practicality takes a holiday and a moveable feast makes sense.







Couldn't you spend the day here, luxuriating between each "room"?




Heavenly!




I want to move MY furniture outside and enjoy the beautiful view!

( If my furniture and view looked like this ~ but, alas, it does not)


Still dreaming the dream


ph: Martyn Lawrence Bullard for The Cortazzo Ranch, Malibu
You have read this article Martyn Lawrence Bullard with the title Take A Little Time To Enjoy The View. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/07/take-little-time-to-enjoy-view.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Take A Little Time To Enjoy The View"

Post a Comment