I'm Loving ~The Abajour Light



The other day I fell in love with these little beauties made by Baxter, out of Italy.  They're sexy, cool lighting in jewel tone colors with a tongue-in-cheek kind of vibe


Besides the fabulous knot floor lamp, wrapped in colorful heavy duty cotton, the velvety smooth shades and pendents imbue a sense of stylish chic into any space




The sconces come in many fun shapes and I believe mixing and matching just might be in order



While the floor lamp retails for $3,600.00, if it was only one of a few things in a room ~ I think you've made a point, as in exclamation!



You have read this article lighting with the title I'm Loving ~The Abajour Light. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-loving-abajour-light.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "I'm Loving ~The Abajour Light"

  1. Cricket fans can watch wide range of national and international matches on Webcric Live for free on their smart devices without missing anything.

    ReplyDelete