How to make more space in your closet

I had our closets custom made a year ago to make our morning routine a lot easier and it makes a big difference.  Before redoing them it used to take me forever to decide what to wear and I think it was because I couldn't see all the pieces of clothes I had. 
Recently I paid a visit to TJ Max and came across these very thin velvet hangers called Closet Complete a lot more affordable than other similar ones and got a bunch to replace my original wooden ones.  With the wooden hangers some lightweight blouses would slip off but now these velvet-covered ones hold them so well and the best part is that because they take a lot less space it gives me more room.  You can see the difference in the two pictures of how much space is empty now that I switched the hangers.  What girl doesn't need that? 
Photos by me
You have read this article closet organization / my closet with the title How to make more space in your closet. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-make-more-space-in-your-closet.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "How to make more space in your closet"

  1. Change the entire look of your master closet with these storage solutions from Ballard Designs. Shop online today discount closet organizers toronto.

    ReplyDelete