A Colorful Life

Color seems to revamp me every time.  It always makes me feel like I have freshly woken up from a great night’s sleep!  It’s no news to anyone that Pantone has declared Tangerine Tango the color of 2012 and with good reason.  Tangerine is such a happy color and it seems to go well and complement almost every other color.  Below are a few images from my Pinterest: A Colorful Life Board.
Brooke Shields's home via Architectural Digest.
And apparently I had an epiphany a year ago when I put together our guestroom, below.
If you would like to see more beautiful colorful interiors follow me on Pinterest.
top image, via Sarah Klassen rest from my Pinterest.
You have read this article color inspiration / Julie Yenicag pinterest / orange and gray with the title A Colorful Life. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/02/a-colorful-life.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Colorful Life"

Post a Comment