Come to my Home for Christmas

I wanted to share with you a few images of my home for Christmas.  There is a party in every corner in this house and I can't help but share them with you. 
A part of our Master Bath.
And here is the mister.  We chose a medium size Christmas tree and put it on top of a table which I covered with an old remnant of fabric I had.   I wanted a tree that was classic but also funky at the same time; that's why you see properly installed Christmas lights but also you can see lights that are just thrown around the tree to give it a more fun, careless feel.  I love those big rounded light bulbs and the big snowflake ornaments.  To make it a bit more masculine for my guys, I added baseball-like ornaments. 
Love is all you need!
Top two images by Marco Ricca rest by me.
You have read this article Christmas / christmas 2011 / christmas vignette / My design / snippets of my home / vignette with the title Come to my Home for Christmas. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/12/come-to-my-home-for-christmas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Come to my Home for Christmas"

Post a Comment