Chic Holiday Cards

If you haven't sent out your Holiday cards yet, you are not the only one.  I usually send them out by now but this year it's been a bit crazier and here I am kind of rushing.  I usually send out personalized cards, especially to my clients and even though family cards are very cute and once you have a family you feel tempted, I do not send out cards with family pictures on them because not everybody has children.  And for some reason I don't understand, not everybody loves to see other people's children on cards.  For those who don't personalize cards these cards at Crane are beyond chic.  Enjoy!
All Images from Crane & Co.
You have read this article chic holiday cards / Christmas / Crane and Co cards / greetings / Holiday Cards with the title Chic Holiday Cards. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/12/chic-holiday-cards.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Chic Holiday Cards"

Post a Comment