Bailar Bolero

I have to shamely admit that I haven't had a nice bolero blazer, I only had a very hideous one that I wore for my junior graduation.  Oh boy, that was ugly!  It was one of those bolero (satin...!), that came together with a long dress and as if it wasn't already enough it also came with gloves, .  This year, I want to vindicate myself and get a really cool one with some sequin because it's the Holidays! 
Dance your weekend off!
Number one is a real catch at NET-A-PORTER and it's on sale!  2 is very pretty as well.  Ms. number 3 on the other hand is the most beautiful one, but it's ridiculously expensive.  Wait for it to go on sale next year to get it, unless you have $4,290.00 to spend on a jacket.  4 is very cute: Starshine bolero at Anthropologie. I like Anthropologie's philosophy, they just sent out their November, not their Spring 2012 catalog!
You have read this article bolero jacket / Fashion with the title Bailar Bolero. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/11/bailar-bolero.html. Thanks!

8 comment for "Bailar Bolero"