Hearst Designer Visions Cinema Style

As a blogger I get invited to many events, unfortunately I either like too much to be at home and get to be with my family or sometimes those events are inconveniently during week days after work and I just can't make it.  But, there is one kind of event I will not miss and that's the one showcasing designers designs where I get to experience firsthand top quality design.  So on Wednesday I went to the opening night of Designers Visions Cinema Style and all I can say is that if you live in the City or anywhere close go and experience these apartments yourself.  You'll feel enveloped with luxury details and textiles, exquisite American craftsmanship and the excellent job the architects did remodeling these Pre-War apartments.  The bathrooms are stunning and there is one in particular designed by S. Russell Groves where I had a special a La Grange moment.  I loved it so much I didn't even want to leave until people started passing by and sending signs that we were taking too much time.  The three designers asked to participate this year were Heather Moore of Jed Johnson Associates for House Beautiful (you can see the entire spread in the current issue of the magazine), Jesse Carrier and Mara Miller of Carrier and Company for Town and Country; and Thomas O'Brien of Aero Studio for Veranda.  The apartments will be open for public tour on October 9th, October 15th and 16th from 11AM to 4Pm.  Tickets will benefit The Art of Elysium.
You have read this article carrier and company / Designers visions / heather moore / Showhouses / Thomas o'Brien with the title Hearst Designer Visions Cinema Style. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/10/hearst-designer-visions-cinema-style.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hearst Designer Visions Cinema Style"

Post a Comment