French Bathrooms

We're starting to renovate Lucas' bathroom and this time I'm going for a more eclectic French approach.  It's for a toddler this bathroom, but it'll also be shared with guests so it'll be eclectic and rooted on tradition.  I love how French have proven their immortal style so much so that sometimes they throw this here and that there and they know that the result will be as close to perfect as if they had planned it more carefully.  I'll just try and see what comes out.  After all Belle stands for my love of everything French and Vivir for my living, feeling and experience through design since I ever remember.  Enjoy the eye candy!
You have read this article Bathroom / french bathroom with the title French Bathrooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/07/french-bathrooms.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "French Bathrooms"

  1. this is very informative and interesting for those who are interested in blogging field.
    Find here an blog and link about How to sell Broken Car

    ReplyDelete