Feeling Ruffled?

I'm in a feminine, flirty mood.  I usually lean towards a no frills look (unless it sparkles), but I'm gonna change things up.
Maybe it is because I am working on a girl's room, or maybe I am reconnecting with my softer side, but I am feelin' the ruffle.




Christian Dior took advantage of the "Moment of the Ruffle"




These were the Christian Louboutin's that got away



The ruffle detail at the bottom of a curtain is a great way to incorporate the look- subtlety



Not so subtle ~ but cheeky and a great mix of color and texture



Love this lampshade ~  I feel a DIY project coming on.

via Wallpaper


By the by...the little table below looks like a table I found at Home Goods and did a post on here.

via Country Living


Christian Dior


Whether naughty or nice, I'm ready to incorporate it into my wardrobe and an interior project to inject a little unexpected twist 


Valentino






Chanel

via Living Livelier


Shabby Chic or sophisticated focal point, ruffles bring a little romance to the table... or chair.... or pillow...or dress..or...



Aveen Daly


A knife pleated edge or tight ruffle heightens the drama 

Miles Redd


Susanne Rheinstein




Horchow



Christian Dior


One or two of these stunners really packs a punch mixed with an assortment of other pillows 





The iconic ruffle chair looks great in a traditional setting, like an old manor home, to really create an unexpected look.  But of course a clean setting suits it too!



Cappelini





~ Have a SWEET weekend ~





You have read this article Ruffles with the title Feeling Ruffled?. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/07/feeling-ruffled.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Feeling Ruffled?"

Post a Comment