My favorites and my best of The Costume Institute Gala


This year The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala was honoring the late Alexander McQueen. I was invited to attend the morning preview but unfortunately couldn't make it for personal reasons. But thanks to Vogue.com we can all enjoy and delight on the more than impressive decor and of course on the most expected part of the event, the best dressed. Here are my favorites. I loved how organic the table settings looked.



I loved the simplicity and elegance in these two dresses. Zoe Saldana, always gorgeous, in Calvin Klein and Chanel Iman in Dulce & Gabbana.

Gwyneth always a favorite of mine in Stella McCartney and Lauren Santo Domingo in Givenchy.

Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera and Giselle in McQueen.

This image of Jennifer Lopez is enchanted. Isn't it?
images from Vogue.
You have read this article The Costume Institute Gala with the title My favorites and my best of The Costume Institute Gala. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-favorites-and-my-best-of-costume.html. Thanks!

4 comment for "My favorites and my best of The Costume Institute Gala"