LOOK!!! Stripes, in every shape and form!

Without being redundant I can't resist professing my eternal love for stripes, one more time.  I seriously cannot get enough of it.  It has turned to a point where most of the gifts I'm getting lately either have some stripes or are completely covered by it.  I bookmark all the striped things I come across.  This list here are some of my favorite things in stripes right now.  I'm sure I've left some out that I will eventually post.  Enjoy
These Claire Vivier in leather with silk screen stripe are not only chic but they are also really affordable. 
 A bold art statement on your walls can literally brighten up any day by Jonathan Lewis here and Coach is designing some seriously cute bangles, this one is hip and bohemian. 

Resort Cabanas has really glamorous Beach cabanas.  B&B Italian UP armchair & footstool, striped by Gaetano Pesce is just adorable.

Zara large blouse, I think Zara is making great clothes for this Summer.  I can't wait.  Prada sandals, you gotta love it.


Cup and saucer here and the tribal stripes on this cotton rug is definitely calling my name, I think I would love it more if it were in multicolu, at West Elm.
You have read this article 20 x 200 / affordable art / Clare Vivier / clutches / coach blangle / Jonathan Adler / Jonathan Lewis / Prada / rug / shoes / stilettos / stripe / stripes / stripped cup and saucer / zara with the title LOOK!!! Stripes, in every shape and form!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/05/look-stripes-in-every-shape-and-form.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LOOK!!! Stripes, in every shape and form!"

Post a Comment