Brad Ford, let's take it outside

This is the room designed by Brad Ford at this year's Kips Bay show. It's the "stereo lounge" and I love it because first it's very unique and second it feels like an outdoor room. It's also a bit masculine which is something that could be cool. When I saw it in the New York Times I couldn't but imagine a summer outdoor wedding or event that carries the same atmosphere. Below, I came up with an Organic-like event decor.




sphere industrial chandelier, plate, stool, flatware, napkin rings, horn canape sticks and agate bowl, table, champagne coupes and tissue papers.

Top two images via.
You have read this article Brad Ford / get the look / Let's take this room outside / My design / outdoor living with the title Brad Ford, let's take it outside. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/05/brad-ford-let-take-it-outside.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Brad Ford, let's take it outside"

Post a Comment