Unlucky Keepsake


Joe Maer Stylist
Last year I brought all the way from Istanbul a very gracious horse made out of plaster with the intention of displaying it on our fireplace mantel, until the little one decided he had other plans with it and used it as a basketball. So now my cute horse is sitting somewhere in the garage waiting for someone to glue it back together. I've been keeping these images in my file for quite some time now and came across them yesterday again. It's certainly not a trend anymore but perhaps, by looking at them, maybe I make the effort and have mine fixed.

Kelly Wearstler.


Living Etc
Photo by Simon Upton
You have read this article home design trends / trends with the title Unlucky Keepsake. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/04/unlucky-keepsake.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Unlucky Keepsake"

Post a Comment