Spectacular Parisian Flat

First and foremost I want to apologize to my very welcomed friends who comment on my blog. I mistakenly erased a bunch of comments through my dashboard and I feel awful because I know how much effort and time one puts on leaving comments on others blogs only for them to get erased. I hope I can restore them but it seems impossible. I wanted to make up big time for you so I did some heavy searching last night and I came across this more than spectacular Parisian flat featured in Cote Paris. All rooms share magnificent beam ceilings.  I've always admire how the French decorate in such a careless way and how it turns out in such perfection. I honestly think that French invented eclecticism. What's your take? I promise I'll preserve your comment this time.
aero saarinen black table


images Cote Paris scanned by moi
You have read this article beam ceiling / Cote Paris / Paris abodes / Spectacualr Parisian Interiors with the title Spectacular Parisian Flat. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/04/spectacular-parisian-flat.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Spectacular Parisian Flat"

Post a Comment