Most coveted skylines


Via
Most of them are centuries old and constructed in perfect and steady ways that even today is hardly explicable, thick of Gothic ached ceilings. They are still today standing graciously and elegant like only they can do. My friend Vyna asked me the other day which country I would like to live in if I ever have the chance to relocate. My answer was straight forward "anywhere in Europe, where there are antique buildings to admire and cobble stone streets to stroll on" That be Paris, Munich or Istanbul I could move tomorrow in a heartbeat. How about you where would you like to live in?



Munich via.

The magical Istanbul.

London via.


Photographs by Liz Rusby Via
You have read this article Istanbul / London / Most coveted skylines / Munich / Paris / Turkey with the title Most coveted skylines. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/04/most-coveted-skylines.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Most coveted skylines"

Post a Comment