Pink-ish me


Growing up I always used to see old ladies wearing their nails only in red. Something that would forever affect the way I look at red colored nails. In the back of my head it's a color that if I paint my nails with would make me look older. Well I guess kids are like sponges...My latest favorite is Casting Call (an opaque cool pink beige) by Opi for Sephora or anything with some pale pink in it. Essie has recently came out with a collection named Mademoiselle with more than 100 shades of pales that I'm willing to try this Spring.
"Whenever I wear mademoiselle, I get a whiff of Paris."
They say that you can't bottle charm. I did.
I created plenty of pretty pales to flirt with.
Flaunt your French side with "mademoiselle" one day, twirl in "ballet slippers" the next.
My pretty pales are like a chic whisper... and make an elegant statement every time.

images scanned by moi from Elle.
You have read this article essie with the title Pink-ish me. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/03/pink-ish-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pink-ish me"

Post a Comment