How to wear all-black

Go chic or go and visit a funeral. Growing up I remember seeing old ladies who only wore black and did nothing more than go to funerals to pray. They were always mourning someone even if it was someone they didn't really know. For me black has been a color associated with mourning and I literally feel heavy when dressed in black. When there is absolutely nothing for me to wear I would go for black usually because you don't really distinguish one black outfit from the other, but Friends and family tend to compliment me on when "I have nothing else to wear" occurs. I did some search and concluded that the best way to wear an all-black outfit should be in a chic modern way. No matchy matchy suits or too formal outfits. All these ladies are inspiring me to see black clothes in a completely different way.



Caroline Sieber via Garance Dore

The always stylish Anna Dello Russo and Natalie Massenet


Left, Giovanna Battaglia who seems to favor black.

You have read this article Fashion with the title How to wear all-black. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-wear-all-black.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How to wear all-black"

Post a Comment