Feeling woody

I can't believe how fast the weekend went by. I spent the past two days putting up wallpaper in our bedroom with the help of my hubby and it's still not complete. The fact that the wallpaper needed to be trimmed didn't help either. I think it would've been a lot more fun to spend my weekend in a kitchen like this where I hear my name being called from. That crystal chandelier hanging from the salvage beams on the ceiling looks like a reigning cloud and the green chairs and disco ball that hangs above the sink bring in that modern feel and soft touch that we all are looking for. I really really love this kitchen. I hope you had a dreamy weekend.
image via Vintage and Chic
You have read this article beam ceiling / disco ball / kitchen with the title Feeling woody. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/03/feeling-woody.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Feeling woody"

Post a Comment