A proud home


I love to see homes that don't try to look like they belong somewhere else. I think a house well designed should adapt to its surroundings, that be, Architecture, traditions, land and History. A friend of mine asked me last week what I dislike to see in design magazines and my answer was "I don't want to see more homes in the Mediterranean trying to look like a modern South Beach apartment" per se. That's why I love this house which belongs to Jaime Parlade in Carmona, Sevilla. It's true to itself in such a unique eclectic and fine way. In every room you can see Jaime's unique touch while at the same time you can feel the harmony that's found in a home that's happy to be where it is and embrace it. Can you feel los toros?
You have read this article Jaime Parlade with the title A proud home. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/03/a-proud-home.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A proud home"

Post a Comment