The Versatility of Black and White

I was very surprised when I read the editor's letter in the recent issue of House Beautiful where Newell Turner said that in the 1940's blue was for girls and pink was for boys. Could you believe it? I think that now a days there is no specific color assigned for kids room but I can't really imagine a boy's room painted in pink, so to speak. I have to be honest and I do like to see men wearing pink shirt, but for as much as I love pink, I don't think I can ever convince my hubby in wearing a pink shirt, I have tried but he is just not that into it. Thank God, there's always black and white when it comes to decorating for the sexes. It's not only classic but it could also be modern for those who prefer modern interiors.


Suzanne Kasler


You have read this article black and white / Suzanne Kasler with the title The Versatility of Black and White. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/02/the-versatility-of-black-and-white.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Versatility of Black and White"

Post a Comment