The Barn


Architecture is one of my primary passions. It's even embarrassing to say I studied Architecture for a year and a half to then drop out in an action I can only call a young age crisis. That is one big regret of mine. Anyhow, back to my topic today. From my point of view an interior decor not architecturally enhanced is not good. And when I think of places with strong architecture, not only palaces come to mind but also something completely opposite but also impressive. A barn for example, originally made from lumber, gambrel roof to maximize storage, exposed wood and beams to support the ceiling. When visiting Suzanne Kasler's website the other day I was astonished, one more time, by the incredibly beautiful work she did decorating The Barn, a restaurant located in Blackberry Farm, a resort located in the Mountains of Tennessee. I absolutely love Suzanne Kasler's design, she seems to always work in houses with breathtaking architecture. Judge by yourself, enjoy.









images via.
You have read this article Blackberry Farm / Suzanne Kasler / The Barn with the title The Barn. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/02/the-barn.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Barn"

Post a Comment