Real Bookcases

I know that homes featured in magazines need to be stylized for photo shoots and many times bookcases in those homes end up looking more like a fantasy than real functional bookcases. I personally prefer to store my books by subject rather than by color, although I have to admit I'm more interested in proportions. For instance, I dislike to see a short book next to a tall book. Some people go as far as to cover their books with matching paper, not sure how they find a book when they need it. Happily for me, I've been spotting more real-looking bookcases in magazines. I hope real display, like the ones in these images below, become a trend in magazines. After all what is a real home for, if not for everyday convenient-living?

Unknown




Hamish Bowles NYC Apartment via

Kazumi Yoshida via


Bunny Williams via
You have read this article bookcases with the title Real Bookcases. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/02/real-bookcases.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Real Bookcases"

Post a Comment