Gone over the weekend, confusing the spaces and Lure Fishbar


William Diamond and Anthony Baratta photo by Simon Upton
My hubby went off to Munich over the weekend and I'm a little bit nostalgic about the great days we spent there over the summer. Why did I stay this time again...? But thank goodness for good friends. After all what do we have friends for if not to cheer us up...so I met up with a few over the weekend and between glasses of Rose and bites of Tuna Tartare at a Restaurant called Lure which looks exactly like a boat, we had a great time. I hope you had enjoyed your weekend as well. While I was visiting Elle Decor a few days ago I came across three rooms that had something very interesting in common and that is great proportions. The three share more or less the same size of space, one with high ceiling the other two not so much but they played with scale using big furniture that according to convectional believes would make any room look smaller. Although these rooms look spacious and open. While I'll continue studying these rooms (you see, I take design very seriously) I think that what makes these rooms work is that the furniture is placed in an informal way and leaving enough space between them for flow. What about you...What do you think make these three rooms work so well?
Blackman Cruz photo by Timothy Street

Lure Fishbar. Doesn't it resemblance a boat?
You have read this article Blackman Cruz / Diamond Baratta Design / Dransfield and Ross / Lure Fish Bar / My weekend / Something personal with the title Gone over the weekend, confusing the spaces and Lure Fishbar. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/02/gone-over-weekend-confusing-spaces-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gone over the weekend, confusing the spaces and Lure Fishbar"

Post a Comment