Bouillabaisse to keep me warm

This is officially the craziest winter for me so far. From stunning and sunny days last week in the 60's we came to wake up today to a snow storm, which seems to keep going on until this afternoon. I really dislike days like this because they delay everything. I guess I can't do anything about it and let it snow...Over the weekend we made my favorite winter dish, Bouillabaisse and enjoyed it in the presence of my in-laws, lucky for me there's still some left so I'll be enjoying some warm left overs today while watching the snow come down. No work today for me.
This cool pizzeria was also in my weekend. No, we're not related, but so far they're the best pizza I've had. If you're in NYC you should visit it. The decor is even nicer.
Have a beautiful start of the week and keep yourself pampered.

Photos taken by me for Belle Vivir.
You have read this article Bouillabaisse / My weekend / Pulino's / Something personal with the title Bouillabaisse to keep me warm. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/02/bouillabaisse-to-keep-me-warm.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bouillabaisse to keep me warm"

Post a Comment