ENOUGH, already


With 52 days till Spring and a ski trip planned, all I want to do is ~
Grab a passport and a brightly colored Balenciaga handbag


A new wardrobe chock full of color blocked clothing



And head out of town. To Mexico maybe?


Or the romantic Jade Mountain Resort in St. Lucia perhaps?


This sure beats the view I am looking at now- a foot of new snow


Something more exotic would not be out of the question


But where ever it is, it will most definitely include this


Ahhh, take me away!


*NOTE TO SUBSCRIBERS
 My last post was not sent because (and I am guessing here) it included a video and the file was too big.
Be sure to check out Tom Ford's  fashion show below.
You have read this article with the title ENOUGH, already. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/01/enough-already.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ENOUGH, already"

Post a Comment