Inspired by Nature

I think that Nature is one of the major sources of inspiration and although I'm a very homey person who loves and enjoys to stay home so much, I realize that I feel happier and re-energized every time I get to see and feel nature outside. I adore to drive by tree lined roads and watch the trees changing colors and lift my spirit thinking of Christmas approaching, family reunions and new ventures. In general, Nature has such a power of inspiration on me that I wanted to share with you these pictures of this huge nursery where I go sometimes to unwind. I hope it causes the same effect on you. Metropolitan Plant Exchange is right across (first exit) from the GWB out of the City.













Photos taken by/for Bellevivir.
You have read this article Nature with the title Inspired by Nature. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2010/11/inspired-by-nature.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspired by Nature"

Post a Comment