My home entrance; suggestions welcome

I'm thinking about either wallpapering my home entrance or painting horizontal stripes. The entrance is very similar to the one decorated by Katie Ridder in this year's Kips Bay Decorating Show house, just not as elegant. My first thought is to go for a classic De Gournay wallpaper but that would be an awful lot more than what I'm willing to spend now. Other alternatives would be either this much simpler version or Montague from twenty2 in a custom color.
Katie Ridder's Kips Bay Decorator Show house 2010.

Montague grasscloth used by Kimberly Ayres.
Promenade in custom color used by Jeffers Design Group.

Twenty2 wallpaper is hand screen printed in the USA. Below are more images of their collection.

You have read this article Jeffers Design Group / Katie Ridder / Kimberly Ayres / stripe / stripes / twenty2 wallpaper / wallpaper with the title My home entrance; suggestions welcome. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-home-entrance-suggestions-welcome.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My home entrance; suggestions welcome"

Post a Comment