Feels like today...

I really prefer homes that have a rich history and tell a story. A home full of soul and individuality, like the two houses below owned by Gloria Vanderbilt. The first image is my favorite perhaps because of the mix of style and furniture that reveals the many travels of her owner. The last image is a photograph by Jack Robinson of Gloria Vanderbilt and her family in their home in Southampton in 1972. And to my eyes that living room is still beautiful. I see both of these spaces timeless and comfortable, a kind of place where I can definitely live in today.


images credit here.
You have read this article Gloria Vanderbilt / timeless interiors with the title Feels like today.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2010/06/feels-like-today.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Feels like today..."

Post a Comment