Bring it on Barneys


Today is an exiting day in New York City for all savvy frugal fashionistas. No I'm not referring to the Fashion Week I'm talking about Barneys Warehouse sale. Barneys campaign for one of its two warehouse annual sale motto "Love yourself" reminds me of my lovely aunt whose mantra is "the best money invested is the money you invest in your self." Well I'm going to do both and it makes me even happier that the price comes with a 50% to 75% mark down. If you live in the City or in the surrounding Boroughs check out this incredible sale and maybe you can finally get that Derek Lam fabulous top you've been dreaming about.

Photo from Vogue
You have read this article Fashion with the title Bring it on Barneys. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2010/02/bring-it-on-barneys.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bring it on Barneys"

Post a Comment