Do you remember this Kitchen?



I was going trough my files and came across this Kitchen of the Paris flat in Dimonah and Mehmet Iksel, featured in Elle Decor some time ago. The first time I saw it I was so fascinated by its simple yet elaborate and romantic design. The owners designed the fabrics used in the rolling blinds (for the cabinets), the curtains and also the wallpaper after Iznik patterns. Somehow the contemporary Thai and Chinese blue-and-white pottery seem to work very well in front of the busy background. This is possible because the Iznik patterns have the same color scheme all around the room. To this day I still love it. I know many of you may find it difficult to live with this Kitchen in an everyday basic. What do you think? Would you live in this Kitchen or not?
You have read this article bohemian decor / Dimonah and Mehmet Iksel / kitchen with the title Do you remember this Kitchen?. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/08/do-you-remember-this-kitchen.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Do you remember this Kitchen?"

Post a Comment