Sunday = love= EAIWD

Sundays are by far my favorite day of the week. I love them so much I use them as a way of rating the amount of interest in the guys my friends are dating. "If he makes plans to see you on Sundays, He is into you" I always tell them. Now, my Sundays are usually like this. Getting up early, in a trial of making them longer, there is usually a trip to my local Trader Joes to shop for the week and finally that so much expected moment comes. When my precious little bundle of joy takes a nap, hubby grills out on the deck and I, eating, having wine and searching and searching for inspiration.

EAIWD= eat all I want day.
You have read this article My weekend / Something personal with the title Sunday = love= EAIWD. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-love-eaiwd.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sunday = love= EAIWD"

Post a Comment