Miles Redd


His uniquely amazing style makes Miles Redd my number 3 innovator. I could say so much about Miles Redd, for instance that I dig his style. His signature style, Cozy Glamour was going to be my brand-style until I found out that someone had already taken it. But because it is Miles Redd I forgive him he he.. yeah right.... . I love how he plays with glamour, philosophy, grandeur and reality to create his one of a kind incredible interiors. He relies on innovation and imagination to create comfortable, elegant interiors that express a client's personality. The many often use of stacked books in his projects make me also define his style as a "Modern Intellectual" approach in the actual world. Miles Redd began working for antique dealer John Rosselli, later working for decorator Bunny Williams. After making his apartment a statement of his signature "Cozy Glamour" and clients arising encouraged him to open his own office in NYC in 1998. Since then his career has skyrocketed. In 2003 Miles Redd was named creative director of Oscar de la Renta Home. Who could ask for more? Let's feast our eyes.



You have read this article Interior Designers / top 5 innovators with the title Miles Redd. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/06/miles-redd.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Miles Redd"

Post a Comment