Chinese lattice Wallpaper from Bob collins

Update; Bob Collins wallpaper can now be purchased in NYC through Todd Romano.
Tom Scheerer
Tom Scheerer
Tom Scheerer opted for the wallpaper in brown for this very good looking powder room and foyer.
Kelly Wearstler
Kelly Wearstler chose the black one to keep this game/sitting room intimate.
Meg Braff
Meg Braff revived her office using the wallpaper in blue.

I absolutely love this wallpaper. In which room do you like it the most? I honestly can't pick one. I love it in all three colors. I know what you are thinking. Where to find it. I think you can order it here.
You have read this article Bathroom / bedroom / Bob Collins / Kelly Wearstler / Meg Braff / Tom Scheerer with the title Chinese lattice Wallpaper from Bob collins. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/06/chinese-lattice-wallpaper-from-bob.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Chinese lattice Wallpaper from Bob collins"

Post a Comment