Dining al Fresco

entertaining outsideoutside decor
dining al fresco
outside kitchen
backyard decor
garden design
Although today is a very rainy day here in New York, ok ok...New Jersey... I couldn't help but dream of the summer days ahead to come. I don't have a big outside space like one of these gorgeous ones above, but I have a deck and I'm determined to make it as cozy as possible. Coming from the tropical I love outdoor eating and entertaining. My favorite images above are the top three, because of their European flair. I especially love the top left picture where I can see enjoying with my family sitting on that banquette having a delicious communal paella, a chilled glass of fume blanc and lots of chocolate lava cake.

top left picture from Garden Room. others from village rentals.
You have read this article entertaining / french style / garden / Good pleasures with the title Dining al Fresco. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/04/dining-al-fresco.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Dining al Fresco"

Post a Comment