Saint Tropez Boutique


Echoing my last post I thought it would be a good idea to let you know about this wonderful place located in San Francisco, California called Saint Tropez. I found it a little while ago when I was searching for a Moorish style lantern for my home and I immediately fell for this gorgeous -absolutely everything I was looking for-one below. Unfortunately it's not within my price range but that didn't stop me from looking through their wonderful collection of Moroccan delights. They are the manufacturers, distributors, and dealers of fine handcrafted organic green building materials. Their inventory covers everything you need to build or decorate a Moorish style home. Lanterns, tiles, fossil marble sinks and many other goodies. They also offer Moroccan theme party and Arabian nights theme party planning, with the proper Moroccan Tents and all, across the United States. All images below are from their Website.




You have read this article Crafts / Decorating / global chic with the title Saint Tropez Boutique. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/02/saint-tropez-boutique.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Saint Tropez Boutique"

Post a Comment