For the sweet Maryam

Maryam from Marrakesh has asked for some Bathroom inspiration for her very expected guest house Peacock Pavilions. I am sorry for the delay Maryam, I've been so busy I haven't been able to blog as I normally do. But I hope these pictures together with those other wonderful bloggers idea help you to get the inspiration you need to decorate your 12 bathrooms.
moroccan interiors,bathroommoroccan furniture
moroccan interiorsmoroccan bathroommoroccan

shell Inlay Vanity at Wunderley.

Peacock Tile Panel at Lavender Lifestyle

Mosaic Field Tile at Sahara Designs

You have read this article Bathroom / Decorating / global chic / Something personal with the title For the sweet Maryam. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2007/08/for-sweet-maryam.html. Thanks!

No comment for "For the sweet Maryam"

Post a Comment