Bedroom Dilemma

I just received this question from Jenna who is planning to redecorate her bedroom. This is what she wrote. "Hi! This Summer I am planning on redecorating my room! I really want to use pink, but I want my room to look sophisticated and not too little-kid-ish because I am a junior in High School. Also, my room is really small so I don't think that I should use a shade that is too dark. Do you have any pictures of pink rooms that I could use for inspiration because I'm feeling pretty lost!! Thanks, Jenna V." I can see you are a bit afraid of using dark colors Jenna, you should know that as long as you have good lighting in the room it's ok. Lighting is one of the most important things in decoration. If you still find some of these walls a bit dark you can always go one or two shades lighter. Good Luck and let me know how did it go.


Pictures above are from Living etc, Domino mag and Ghislaine Vinas.
You have read this article Decorating with the title Bedroom Dilemma. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2007/07/bedroom-dilemma.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bedroom Dilemma"

Post a Comment