I ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS


After I have everything almost ready for my wedding. The entire Boutique Hotel is booked for the guests, the photographer, video, decorator and make up artists are hired. There are people flying from more than 8 different countries. The Church says they can’t marry us because I am not confirmed. I was raised catholic, went to catholic school all my life, my mom is an active member of our Church, but I was never confirmed. Yeah I know it sounds odd. I have already taken the classes to be confirmed but in NYC they only confirm twice a year & the next one available is in March. A month after the wedding date. My priest in NY gave me a letter giving me permission to marry before being confirmed, but the Church in D.R is not accepting it. What a catastrophe is this for me. A few people in D.R. are trying their best to help. I am having a very difficult time right now as you can imagine and waiting for a divine intervention to happen. I will need all the light you can send toward us so this can be resolved in the best way. Thank you so much and I will keep you posted. As you all understand, I will not be able to post as often. Thank you. :((

(Images of one of those gorgeous flowers my adorable husband (We had the civil ceremony a week ago) brings me often.)
You have read this article Something personal / weddings with the title I ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2007/01/i-ask-for-your-prayers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS"

Post a Comment