Eric Montoya


This is how Eric Montoya pictured seduction. He takes beauty and mix it with nature and make these beautiful portraits. "I start by photographing my subject in a very random manner. This also goes for the imagery I shoot for the creation of the portrait. Once I find a portrait and imagery that speak to one another, then I start sketching and marrying the two on the canvas" says Eric. Once the design is created then he applies a varnish following with glaze and finally works on the highlights. Click here to see more of his interesting work. I would love to have a portrait of myself done by him. :o)

You have read this article Art with the title Eric Montoya. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2006/11/eric-montoya.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Eric Montoya"

Post a Comment